Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Kicking around town

I almost feel guilty, while Andrea is sweltering in the New York heat, it was in the mid 70's and sunny here today at the Cottage. No Vespa for me, I have something that is sporty to get around town in and get a great workout at the same time! It is a Kickbike, a cross between a scooter and a bike. It is a killer workout and will burn more than 450 calories per hour. Of course I think I'd be dead if I did this for a whole hour. I got one of these for Cottage Guy too, he was not so sure it was a gift. First time out he thought I was trying to kill him. We always get the comments when we are kicking around town... How cool it that thing and what is it?


2 comments:

Zim said...

I have never heard of a Kickbike. It seems like an interesting mode of transportation! You all have a great blog and I love your photos!

Gypsy Heart said...

This is a first for me...but it is so cute! I can't even imagine temps like that ~ please enjoy.

xo
Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...